Aural Candy Vox

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Save the Trees!

I just received my copy of Phantasmagoria's "Splendor of Sanctuary" today.

When I cut open the outer envelope, I was confronted with another envelope. Shrugging, I ripped the second envelope open, but to my surprise, there's yet another envelope inside. Bloody hell? There's nothing to it but to keep on opening envelopes, until 6 envelopes later, the Phantasmagoria album was revealed. Whew, I was starting to worry that there was actually a ticking time bomb in the package.

Dear Free-Will America:

Bubble-wrap would have worked just as well.

Love,

Me

Hmm, it looks like this album will be out of stock soon, since it's the America-only limited release with 1,000 copies printed. Not even Free-Will America has it anymore, the only other place to get it is JPopHouse. Currently, this album used is worth 7,800 to 10,500 yen in Japan (about $80-93, even though the original retail price is $20). If you're a collector, this would be a good album to invest in.

No comments: