Aural Candy Vox

Sunday, October 8, 2006

SID + alice nine. + pasta = ♥

So, according to Shou and Hiroto of alice nine., they visited Aki of SID ("the charismatic bassist Aki", wrote Shou) after their Shibuya Kokaido live and brought him souvenirs from Okinawa. And Aki made pasta for the two of them. Then, Hiroto and Aki went to a near-by park and talked deep into the night. And then, both of them fell sleep until it was morning! I assume right there in the park!

It's odd how all these bands on different labels know each other, isn't it? What's interesting is, they can't just be casual acquaintances because I would never buy things for people I don't really know and go out of my way to bring the gifts to them, especially if this is right after a big concert and I'm probably dead exhausted.

Aki apparently is a good cook, too.

No comments: