Aural Candy Vox

Monday, October 30, 2006

The SinAI Fanservice

Since my last post was about VIDOLL, I just have to share my love of the most fanservice-y PV I've seen in a while. It's SinAI, the video that turns my brain to utter mush and proves that yes, VIDOLL is indeed too gorgeous for the world to handle. When I first saw this PV, I almost fainted when I realized 2 seconds in that it's one of those "sparkly" PV's (I normally hate sparkly, insanely happy PV's), but decided to trudge on only because it's VIDOLL. I admit it, the major reason I even like this PV is due to the fanservice. *is ashamed of herself* But, the song is great, so having the fanservice doesn't hurt.

Fangirl Psychology 101:
1. Fangirls like seeing beautiful men
2. Fangirls like seeing beautiful men showing lots of skin
3. Fangirls like seeing beautiful men showing lots of skin, especially thighs

Catering to fangirls' wishes shall gain you a cult following and allows you to rip the said following's money off by releasing multiple editions of CDs. The fangirls'll curse and wail about the unfairness and empty wallets, but will likely buy the releases anyway. The suckers.

Oh, and here's the PV itself.

No comments: