Aural Candy Vox

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Need Utakata, NOW!

Aw, man! Kagrra,'s latest single, Utakata, is out at this point. I feel all antsy sitting here because I don't have it yet.

Why do I look forward to this particular single so much?

One. Kagrra,'s last release, the Chiaki no Tsuki single, was allllllll the way back in February of this year. The band hasn't produced any new songs for almost 11 freaking months!

Two. I'm convinced that this shall be my favorite Kagrra, single ever after listening to the previews at the official site. Somehow, that mere 30 seconds of Utakata had managed to crush me with emotions. The other 2 tracks are really good, too. I think I will seriously weep once I hear the full versions.

"Why are you crying?"

*sniffle* "I can't help it, this song is too beautiful it moved me to tears."

I'm glad that a full-length album will follow soon after this single release. The world needs more Kagrra,. Or at least, my world needs their music, lots and lots of it.

No comments: