Aural Candy Vox

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bandscore: ガゼット (the GazettE) / REGRET / Filth in the beauty

I'm on a roll with magazines and Gazette today, aren't I?

A wonderful moderator of the gazette_daily LJ community posted up Gazette's REGRET and Filth in the beauty bandscores that were featured in the "glare" magazine. I'm reposting the scans here for any musicians out there who're interested (and don't have a LJ account or simply don't want to join a community).

REGRET bandscore zip: www.megaupload.com/?d=SEYIH07H

Filth in the beauty bandscore zip: www.megaupload.com/?d=QGVVGH2O

Enjoy. I might actually try out the vocals melody on my violin when I feel like it. It's pretty simple stuff. And if the megaupload links ever expire, please don't ask me to reupload the files because by then, they most likely won't be on my computer anymore.

And by the way, the Gazette photos featured in this magazine are awesome in that they also include beautiful closeups of the band's instruments (I spent a long time staring at Aoi's ESP Proto-type model). Definitely go take a look.

No comments: